Holman Capital Corporation
29883 Santa Margarita Pkwy, Ste 100
Rancho Santa Margarita, CA 92688
(949) 713-9063 (O)
Our seasoned finance professionals manage the transaction process from start to finish and our committed to delivering you a timely and professionally managed solution.
- Three Years of Audited Financials
- Copy of Current Budget
- Description of the project
- Project Cash Flows
- HCC will prepare a written financing proposal for your review.
Account Set Up
- HCC will request contact and billing information.
Credit and Risk Management
- HCC will review the financial and project information to render a decision in a timely manner.
Financing Agreement Preparation
- HCC emails the financing agreement to the lessee/borrower for review and approval.
Governing Body Approval
- Finalized financing agreement is presented to the governing body for review, authorization, and execution.
Transaction Funding & Funds Disbursement
Executed financing agreement is returned to HCC for funding. Funds are disbursed under one of the following methodologies:
- Funds disbursed directly to the vendor.
- Funds placed in an interest bearing escrow account awaiting disbursement instructions.
- Funds disbursed to the borrower to reimburse for project expenditures. Proof of payment and compliance with applicable regulations is required.